Get Your FREE Copy of Life Links, a Communications/Team Building Exercise E-Book
Who Uses "Life Links"?
- Companies, associations, non-profits, groups, and teams who want to improve communications, strengthen relationships, and discover connections that get people communicating, valuing, and appreciating each other’s life experiences.
- Raving fans include Coach, Inc., NASA, Savannah Economic Development Authority (SEDA), Georgia Power Company, and The NutraSweet Company.
Why Use “Life Links”
- Unplug – No batteries or chargers required – just face-to-face communication.
- Discover – New interesting, fun, surprising (sometimes shocking) facts about co-workers.
- Connect – Find connections beyond rank, title, and job description.
- Have some fun! Play the match game. Laugh, gasp, clap, cheer, and get moving!
- Break down “silos” and strengthen cross-functional working relationships.
How Can You Use It?
- To kick off your next meeting, conference, executive retreat, team event
- Team-building exercise – work teams, cross-functional teams, leadership teams
- Diversity exercise – find similarity and connections in diverse groups
- Just for fun! Get to know your co-workers, boss, Board, team in a whole new way!
Get Your FREE Copy of Life Links
Get Your FREE Copy of Life Links,” a Communications/Team Building Exercise E-Book